HOLIDAYS and staying on track with diet & exercise

Options
Hi everyone - I am going to Bali in just over 2 weeks time - for a little well earned rewards trip which is 5 star all the way and no expense spared!! (my company is shouting woohoo)!

How can I ensure I do not undo all the hard work I am putting in now on my diet and exercise while away?? Every day will be full of temptation of indulging and drinking alcohol - something which I have severely limited since getting serious about my health.

I would love some hints and tips on how you have coped while away on holidays.

My goal is NOT to put on even 1 kilo while away - but enjoy myself still! Is it possible!!!???? (I am planning on taking my workout gear!)

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Serious answer, if you are going to Bali, where very small outfits while you are there and you will keep yourself in shape.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    Its all about potion control during the holidays. Go ahead and have the piece of pie just don't go back.
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    so jelly!! i wanna go to bali so bad, take lots of pics!! and just enjoy!! their food is so much healthier... so just be aware of portions &^ im sure you'll be active so RELAX :)
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    Keep counting those calories and try to be as active as you can while you are there!!!