No motivation until today

Options
Ive been on this site for probably about a yr.
Ive been so inconsistent.
I looked at myself in the mirror a min ago and I need to get back on track.
I say that all the time but I really need to.
I am very physically unhappy.
Where does one really start?
I did about 15 mins amount of some small but they def worked me out.
I am going to do another 15 mins before bed.
How much do most people do a day?
I try to walk during lunch/breaks at work but I feel like it isnt enough.
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is amazing but it gets old every day.
I am still waiting on my cousin (cough nicole cough) on some other dvds.
Does anyone recommend some certain DVD's?

(just needing to vent and this is the only blog I really have) (feel free to add me as a mfp friend as well)

Replies

• beckj33
    Options
    Hi there. I have been in your boat for years now...I totally understand where you are coming from. I have been doing Turbo Jam / Turbo Fire for years now. It comes with several work outs to keep it fun and the music is awesome. It's kind of like dance/kickboxing....

I too have recently become motivated....once again....and I don't want to fail this time.

Add me as a friend if you'd like.

Here is the link for those videos. I would start with Turbo Jam and work up to Turbo Fire.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbo-jam.do
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Don't wait for motivation, just put your shoes on and head out. Walk, Dvd, exercise class, make up your own home routine ie. 20 jumping jacks, 20 bicep dips, 20 push ups etc. Just take one day at a time and you will get there. Slowly but surely. I believe that if you rush into it and expect fast results you will run out of energy and give up. Make small changes. YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. :flowerforyou:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I favorited the page.
    Money is tight so I will have to try to get them soon.
    Thanks so much, they look awesome
  • I have recently joined this site too and I think it is helping! I know for me, looking at the big picture of how much weight I need to lose is very overwhelming. It helps if you set small short term goals for yourself. For example, this month, I have committed to eating (mostly) clean and working out for a minimum of 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week. I am using Turbo Jam, and although I don't have all of the moves down yet, it is a fun workout! The music keeps you going. Well worth the investment! Feel free to add me...we can motivate each other!
  • ddb2222
    ddb2222 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of ViSalus? Or the Body By Vi Challenge?
    You should check it out! I'm about to start it and I can't wait.

You can search YouTube for testimonials.

I have just signed up as a customer and will be starting my 90 day challenge this week. I'm hoping to drop 2 sizes. The main product is a meal replacement shake and is cheaper and more nutritional than anything out there.

Thanks and good luck on your journey!

Dee Dee
    ddb2222@gmail.com