What is a good breakfast food that is...

Options
2»

Replies

• isabellammm
    isabellammm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like to make egg white omelets, or yogurt with fruits..you can see my diary if you want
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I make WW Fruit and Honey Energy Bars.... No matter what I ask my husband he wants me to make for our breakfast (during the week) he always says these bars!
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    those actually sound good! do you know how many calories they are?

Yep, they are in my Diary.

For one batch, which can be cut into 2-3 mufffins, total calories is:

262 calories
    17 grams carbs (cut down on the honey to lower this, but I Iike it for the energy)
    10 grams fat (From the peanut butter. Natural peanut butter, the kind you have to stir to mix the oil, is the best)
    36 grams protein.
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Mine ended up being:

322 calories
    28 grams of carbs
    60 grams of cholesterol
    38 grams of protein
    250 mcg sodium
    2 gram of fiber

I assume you mean 60 miligrams of cholesterol not grams =)

This is still high though, as my batches are only 15-16 miligrams, and have less calories. Did you not remove the egg yokes?
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yeah that should have been milligrams ;)

The cholesterol came from my protein powder, I used liquid egg whites which should have had no cholesterol in it.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is one of my favorite meals! My typical breakfast is what I had today - two egg whites, one whole egg, and a slice of toast with a bit of butter, and coffee.
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    oatmeal blended with soya milk and bananas, fills you up and it low in calories :)
  • magzie01950
    Options
    I have started to have bran cereal, skim milk, and a white peach cut up for breakfast. Since I have added grain I am having better results with my weight lose. I used to be all protein, eggs for breakfast and a high protein english muffin. Sometimes a instant breakfast , no suger added shake with skim milk a scoop of frozen blueberries and a 1/4 cup no fat Greek yogurt. The shake holds me until early afternoon...
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    bump for muffins