On board the healthy train

Options
Hi, I can't believe how cool this site is, a friend of mine told me about it a year ago, but I never really looked into it, I'm so happy I found this site! Perfect timing!

I went through a very sad break up and I've been comforting myself with food - not fun. I want to take a more positive approach to moving on and that includes more consistent nutritious food and regular exercise. If I don't exercise my metabolism slows to a halt no matter what.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting healthy with you guys!

Replies

• heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi, I can't believe how cool this site is, a friend of mine told me about it a year ago, but I never really looked into it, I'm so happy I found this site! Perfect timing!

I went through a very sad break up and I've been comforting myself with food - not fun. I want to take a more positive approach to moving on and that includes more consistent nutritious food and regular exercise. If I don't exercise my metabolism slows to a halt no matter what.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting healthy with you guys!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    thYAYsmilies.gif
    Glad you're here as well!! Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • bograham
    Options
    javascript:add_smiley('wink','post_body')

Hi everyone, I fiddled around with this site for a little bit, but now its time to get to business. I think its a great approach and my husband loves how organized it is.

Good luck to everyone in 09!

BG
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Good luck to you both!