Have you taken a look at your own diary?

Options
Lol have you ever really taken a look at your own diary and thought to yourself, wow I do eat ALOT of the same things over & over? Well that's what just happened with me.. and hey, as long as i'm eating healthy, continuing to be successful to reach my goals.. & mainly staying at my calorie goal then I don't see why not, right? :smile:

Are any of you on a 1,200 - 1,300 cal intake per day with your diary open? I'd love to see for more options / ideas on other foods lol!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I eat a lotttt of the same stuff!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1200 calorie intake with open diary. Take a look
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    My diary has evolved a lot. I mainly make juice in the morning, incorporate a lot of protein shakes, and tofu is now my best friend. Before, I didn't even realize how much sodium I was eating. I try to stay under 1300. I have a lot of bad days but the good days usually have some good stuff.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    i definitely repeat. I think my diary is open. around 1300 cals generally. tonight's dinner is not typical, just sayin.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the same things also--it makes it easier to keep count in my head if I can't get a chance to log all of it--I basically know I can eat this stuff & not go over my limits.
    :flowerforyou:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    mine is open and my base is 1200 calories. (but i DO eat my exercise calories as well)
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I do eat a lot of the same stuff, and I'm okay with it. It's working for me so far! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trying new things and I love hearing about all the recipes on here (i.e. pancake cupcakes! Can't wait to try), but I just eat what's at the house and what my father buys.. which is a lot of the same stuff. I eat what works and what's good :)

I have an open diary as well.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Open diary - WARNING: I eat the same thing...over and over and over again. :laugh:
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm in your calorie range and my diary is open... I'm not the best eater in the world, I'm very picky...but I also eat a lot of the same things over and over. I call myself a MFP'er with the worst eating habits nutritionally, but stays within caloric range to lose weight!
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat almost the same things for breakfast. I need to get up early, get in some aerobics, and grab some food before getting to work. My lunch varies. Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad. ;-)
    On those "bad" days, I have light dinner (which also varies somewhat).
  • clong1985
    Options
    Oh my god, yes! It's kind of terrible. I have pretty much two breakfasts: whole wheat peanut butter toast with a glass of chocolate almond milk, or a home-made shake with fresh strawberries and/or raspberries, chocolate almond milk, yogurt and ice. Definitely a good idea to check out each other's diaries, mine is 1200 calories a day and open if you want to have a look.
  • SSGirlLV
    SSGirlLV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do some repeating but am trying hard to very my diet as much as I can. When you only get 1200 a day its not a lot! Have to get creative!
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Take a look at mine - I do repeat food too - but i only eat what I love to eat - it's not a chore! lol
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sure! Enjoy! ♥
  • hungrymarathongirl
    Options
    Have a peek at mine if you like. I try to stay close to 1200.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Tofu! BUT be careful, because it can increase your estrogen levels, which makes you retain weight.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the same things, but then again I rely on my school's dining hall for at least one meal a day. So I have a little bit of an excuse. Not like it's a bad thing, anyway.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Why mess with success. I am at 1200, but usually earn an extra 500 a day with exercise. And yes, I do eat a lot of the same stuff. And I LIKE those things. I do miss the end of watermelon season though :-(. My diary is open.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Diary is open, feel free to have a look!
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i found out i drink a lot of beer,