Hello

pksissy
pksissy Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Ya'll I just joined this site and am ready to lose some of this weight. I'm fifty as of Dec "08 and had a new knee replacement in '07 and haven't quit putting on the weight. I lost 17 lbs when I had my knee replacement, but it came back and stayed. I am a diabetic and have got to lose this weight. I need support from others cause I can't do it by myself. So, here I am, I'm going to give this a new try and get it going.

Replies

• Hi Ya'll I just joined this site and am ready to lose some of this weight. I'm fifty as of Dec "08 and had a new knee replacement in '07 and haven't quit putting on the weight. I lost 17 lbs when I had my knee replacement, but it came back and stayed. I am a diabetic and have got to lose this weight. I need support from others cause I can't do it by myself. So, here I am, I'm going to give this a new try and get it going.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome Pksissy! You will love this site! It is so informative and everyone is usually very nice! They have all given me support since I have started!! Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.