Good place to sell used exercise DVD's?

Options
I have some exercise DVD's and trying to figure out a good place to sell them. Any ideas? I tried craigslist but no takers. Mostly Jillian Michaels stuff (6w6p, 30 day shred, ripped in 30, no more trouble zones) and that yoga DVD with bob harper.

I have graduated from them so they need a new home. Any ideas?

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Amazon Marketplace
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Try Ebay
  • meghanspuppy
    Options
    Amazon, or ebay
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    Ebay is a good place to sell them. Just out of curiousity how much you want for the 30 day shred one. I have heard alot of people talk about that one.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you just send them to me.
  • ccckwalk
    Options
    what are you selling them for? I would like ripped in 30 and Bob's yoga....I am serious. Add me as a friend maybe we can figure out something! ~CC
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Do you have a consignment shop in your area? you could sell them there, along with any clothes you might have outgrown
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oooo I am looking to buy the 6w6pack, is it any good?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Sounds like MFP is a great place to get them sold too!! =)
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ohh ebay and amazon excellent ideas. I hadn't even thought of those. I never go to ebay but that might work.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I liked it. I actually liked it better than her other DVD's she seemed a little more "mellow" I think haha.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    we sell a lot of our old DVDs to MovieStop, if you have one in your area. you can also trade them in for credit toward new or used DVDs
  • Sandpeach
    Options
    Try Amazon. I have sold books and stuff there before and they give you a credit for shipping fees.
  • naomiboyson
    Options
    I also have dvds . I would like to sell Beach Body PiYo