Bender Ball

Options
I just ordered this from tv. Does anyone have it or similar item. How do you like it?
Does it do what it says it does?
My hubby wasn't too happy with me for ordering it, thinks it's bunk & I could've used a regular ball for the same purpose.
Up till now I've had the ab roller & that has always seemed to work for me in the past but this concept seemed better.
Your thoughts?..

Replies

• Marz
    Marz Posts: 22
    Options
    I just ordered this from tv. Does anyone have it or similar item. How do you like it?
    Does it do what it says it does?
    My hubby wasn't too happy with me for ordering it, thinks it's bunk & I could've used a regular ball for the same purpose.
    Up till now I've had the ab roller & that has always seemed to work for me in the past but this concept seemed better.
    Your thoughts?..
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just googled it b/c I've never heard of it before! It looks interesting, that's for sure. Perhaps it makes one use their abs more while doing a crunch? Anyone else have thoughts about this? I think SBS would be a good one to ask about this!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I've seen the commercials. It looks like a good deal, like not hurting your back and giving you that extra lift you need to get off the floor and cushion your back and spine some. Trust me, you don't want to hurt your back. Coming from a pro at back pain, it is rare it ever goes away.

Let us know how you like it.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I know that it should help your abs. I go to a balls and bosu class and we do crunches off of the bosu and when we are done I can feel my tummy for days. To me it is alot easier to do them off of the bosu or the ball.

Connie
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the Bender ball, but DH got me one of those larger excercise balls....I used it the day before yesterday, and when thru all of the excerises in the booklet that it came with....OMG....I felt so stupid using it, but I have muscles screaming at me that I didn't even know that I had. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    my Physical therapist used both balls.

the big one she had me lie on my stomach and do push ups....then light weights and 'fly'

i was in the middle of a room of ppl laughing so hard I was afraid I would wake up the dead!!

But I felt great the next day.

the smaller ball was placed behind my head to do chest presses...
  • Marz
    Marz Posts: 22
    Options
    Good Stuff!
    Thanks everyone for your input. I'm hoping it will arrive shortly & then I can tell you about how it works :wink: