Sensa

Options
I'm usually not one to look for a shortcut, but I've hit a hump and am having a very hard time getting past it. I've been having a lot of cravings and pigging out. Someone recommended Sensa. What is Sensa and, if you've tried it, does it work?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I seen it on TV once and it was something you sprinkle on your food that makes it taste bad, I think?:smile:
  • Ginger1384
    Options
    i tried it before but I honestly couldn't tell a difference. Its suppose to use your sense of smell to let you know when you are full.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A lady at my work tried it and it did nothing for her...I wouldn't use Sensa to get over a hump, try changing some of your workout routine to trick your body...it always works for me
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    it's something you sprinkle on your food that supposedly makes you fuller faster. i doubt it works, have you tried switching up your exercise? eating a few more calories every day? working out a little harder than usual?
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I think it's a scam but if you decide to try it don't buy from the website, use Amazon or a GNC store. I hear trying to cancel on the website is a hassle.