Trying something new

Options
I bought ground turkey, chicken, sugar free low cal jello, Activia small yogurts, apples, beans and veggies and low cal dip to get kick started. I am cleansing this weekend. I actually had to take a laxative. I couldn't go for 3 days now with all the crap I have eaten. I am back on my vitamines as well. Hoping to get a energy boost. I have been walking though , some what, since the day after Christmas, but only 1-2 miles. Not like I was.

Gonna go to the store this next week. Got my list. Need more fish added and less pork and red meat!!!
Last night when I posted, I just felt so bad. I have blown the diet and can't sleep, heart burn and bloat.

But I do thrive off inspiration, so I will give it another go.

Man, I wish I could win one of those sweepstakes for a year for some one to come in and cook for me and all healthy good food.......

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I bought ground turkey, chicken, sugar free low cal jello, Activia small yogurts, apples, beans and veggies and low cal dip to get kick started. I am cleansing this weekend. I actually had to take a laxative. I couldn't go for 3 days now with all the crap I have eaten. I am back on my vitamines as well. Hoping to get a energy boost. I have been walking though , some what, since the day after Christmas, but only 1-2 miles. Not like I was.

Gonna go to the store this next week. Got my list. Need more fish added and less pork and red meat!!!
    Last night when I posted, I just felt so bad. I have blown the diet and can't sleep, heart burn and bloat.

But I do thrive off inspiration, so I will give it another go.

Man, I wish I could win one of those sweepstakes for a year for some one to come in and cook for me and all healthy good food.......
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi Elliott! You can do this and don't give up! Keep on eating good and drinking your water!!!