Man, I am shocked!!!

Breast 40 DD
Bust 44
Waist 44
Hips 51
Thighs 43
Upper Arm 16 each
Calf 18 each

OMG. I never see myself that way. Very Shocked!!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Man, I am shocked!!!

Breast 40 DD
    Bust 44
    Waist 44
    Hips 51
    Thighs 43
    Upper Arm 16 each
    Calf 18 each

OMG. I never see myself that way. Very Shocked!!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Wooooaaaahhhh!!! I want some of those 40DD.....I stopped reading after that, gotta go back and check out the rest of you!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    At least you measured. I wish I had done that this time last year. I would love to know how many inches I have lost.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    This is a great thing to do b/c sometimes the scale can be VERY frustrating. And on those days when it just does not say what you want it to or think it should, whip out that tape measure and take note of those differences!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    At least you measured. I wish I had done that this time last year. I would love to know how many inches I have lost.

A Bizzilion!! You look GREAT!!:smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

A Bizzilion!! You look GREAT!!:smile:

Thanks!

Elliott- you can do this....(I think) we are about the same age, and I was about your size when I started the journey this time last year. Take it one day at a time. I sounds like, from previous posts that you are making the right changes.....make sure that you use measuring cups, measuring spoons, and get a scale to weigh your food. I still weigh and measure my food to this day.
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    me too! 42DD, 40 waist, 48 hips! I have 100 plus : pounds to lose. I was doing really great, then got sick and have bene in bed for the past week , j:sick: ust now returning to the living. Glad to know I am not the only one out there with these type measurements.
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    I just took my measurements and put them in MFP. I had some in there from months ago and the holidays did a number on them! So today I start fresh! You can do it!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I don't think we ever see our selves this way until we either take measurements like you did or see a picture of ourselves.................

My pictures make me want to vomit!!! That is enough to keep me on track now days. A picture of me from this past summer posted on the refrigerator for every time I open the door, I see it and know to grab from the crisper drawer for fresh veggies, berries or a small portion of fruit!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi there

i just want to say that my mesurement were very similar to yours when i started

i was - now

weight 220 - 157
    bust 43 - 37
    arm 15 - 12.5
    hip 51 - 41
    bum 47 - 41
    thigh 31 - 25
    calf 17 - 15
    size 20 - 12

it took me a year and i have not felt like it was that hard at all... i eat,, i work out and thats the end of it. i would have never though this was possible and i know you can do it as well...
    it took me 1 year so far ,, i only have about 8-12 lbs (ill see in 8 lbs how i fell) i hope to loose 1 more size

i have confidence in you ...
    you know the drills,,, just get on to it !!!
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What great encouragement! Now that you have lost all of this weight do you think you will need any cosmetic surgery? My friend had to have a whole body lift after she lost 170 pounds. I really don't want to do this. However, my weight has been a lifelong issue for me. I am now 57 and know I mut conquer this once and for all. I think the calorie counting and exercise is the most rational way to do this. Your story is very inspirational, thanks for sharing your progress!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I just took my measurements and put them in MFP. I had some in there from months ago and the holidays did a number on them! So today I start fresh! You can do it!

where did you post them at? i can't seem to find it.
  • ohthatbambi
    Options

where did you post them at? i can't seem to find it.

go to "my home" and then hit "check In". You type in what you are measuring etc. Then it will give you place to check in every time you measure!:wink: