My first NSV!

Options
Finally..I went shopping and had some real progress. I think this was the first time I didn't sit in the fitting room staring down the clothes before I attempted to try them on. Nor was I in tears (or outta breath by the time I walked back to my car!) When I started using MFP and working out, I was wearing a tight 26...today I bought a 22 in pants!! I've been off track for a few weeks with working out..not doing as much as I was when I started, but I have continued to watch what I eat..I can just imagine now that I am back on track with my work outs, how much more effective this is going to be...

I can't wait to update the next time with photos!

Thank you all for the support!!

Replies

• krlindsa
    krlindsa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that's an amazing NSV!
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!! Congratulations!:happy:
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!! Well done!! I can relate as I was barely fitting into 24s (ugh!) And now 22s fit great. It is a wonderful feeling.
  • allnewellie
    Options
    WTG!

A friend of my mother gave me a pantsuit 4 sizes smaller than I "currently" wear (meaning last time I bought a business pant suit). I tried it on and it fit, even over a pair of shorts (we were in the living room, lol).

I can't sit in them yet, but I'm hoping & praying it's only a matter of weeks along with some more dedication on my part, and I'll be sporting that new business suit and walking proud.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!