Total Cleanse

Options
Has anybody ever tried the Total Cleanse as advertised on this banner site?

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No but, I wanted to know how it was. It is expensive... I have been looking for a cheaper one.

I am trying the Acaiberry now been a week no loss so do not think I will be ordering that.. Just got thr 2 week trial
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    Free trials are never free, watch out.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    No but, I wanted to know how it was. It is expensive... I have been looking for a cheaper one.

I am trying the Acaiberry now been a week no loss so do not think I will be ordering that.. Just got thr 2 week trial
    just an fyi if you placed it on your cc....lots of sharing went on here a couple monthes back on how even though it wasn't supposed to be charged their cards were and there was no phone number that worked any more for the companies they dealt with.

No clue if it's the company you've ordered from...but......just for anyone else REALLY INTO trying out the products buying in person is much safer way to go...no postage, no possibity of fake rip off companies....and more likely to get a clean product that way!

Hope your situation works out for you though...you might have hit a good one...:bigsmile:

If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the supplements etc. there are tons of post from members that have had experience that you all might benefit from before chosing to spend any money. Good research can save a ton of $$:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    There's a great thread on this very topic started yesterday on 'total cleansing'... in general no particular brand mentioned...SBW gave some good feedback on colon cleansing...... be worth checking it out before purchasing ANYTHING I would think:drinker:
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I ony pd 5.00 for it. I already called and canceled it. I never have them auto ship just in case does not work out

Thanks for the info.