???s about Tracking Workouts

Options
I am frustrated trying to put in my workouts ...

Question 1 ~
If so many of us are using P90X then why is there not a listing in the fitness tracker. (They list jazzercise) :~/
What catagory to you put p90 under ?

Question 2 ~
Do you all list all activity you do ?
like cleaning and cooking I figured they fell under the type of lifestyle you live

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    i would guess P90x would be under circuit training and I only list when I actually go to the gym or when I actually start a specified workout at home. I know some people will document those things like cleaning and gardening if its not their norm, ex if they dont usually spend 5 hours doing yard work or 4 or 5 hours cooking for an event.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I chose my lifestyle as sedentary (i sit at a computer all day) so I do track my workouts --- but I don't track silly things like 20 minutes doing dishes, 10 minutes vacumming... etc. I've actually see people track "5 mins walking down stairs" --- lol

To track your p90x calories burn -- just wear your HRM and track them under cardio. They aren't listed (neither is zumba) because the calories burned can vary immensely person to person. I don't think Jazzercise should be in there either.... unless you have an HRM its all just a guess anyway.