My turn...

Well, my fiance (arielthebiitch) made an intro post the other day and has been asken when I was going to make mine.. So I guess its my turn for the spotlight..

I'm 23 years old, looken to get back into my old shape from when I was playing basketball.. Had a lot of bad stuff happen over the years which caused me to lose control. Had a lot of deaths over the past few years, including my dad, gram, close friend, nephew, and 2 uncles. (not including my best friend back in 04)..

Awhile back my entire mood changed when I met her, and this is the happiest I ever been, yea cheesey I know.. But, now I'm looken to get back into the decent-good shape I use to be in. It makes it tough because I work in a cubicle and sit on my *kitten* all day.

Anyway, really liken the site, love how it tracks everything for me and keeps my progress. If you want add me, the more encouragement the better, and I'd be sure to pass along the same.

Thanks for my quick 15 seconds of fame.. lol

Replies

• Welcome to the site bro :F its amazing what the women in our lives do for us. some times all it takes is a smile.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    welcome welcome :)
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
    I have a job where I sit all day too and it can be a bit of a challenge in the beginning, BUT DONT GIVE UP! Little by little you will make progress. Take your exercise one day at a time & you will begin to feel great. I promise! :wink:
  • Chill_10
    Chill_10 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome to the site bro :F its amazing what the women in our lives do for us. some times all it takes is a smile.

thanks man, I appreciate it.. It is indeed crazy how women can change us.. lol.. I went from thinken I wasn't the settling down type to envisioning the rest of my life with her. Thanks for the welcome though man.. Its appreciated.
    welcome welcome :)

thanks!
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
    I have a job where I sit all day too and it can be a bit of a challenge in the beginning, BUT DONT GIVE UP! Little by little you will make progress. Take your exercise one day at a time & you will begin to feel great. I promise! :wink:

thanks.. not giving up.. got a strong support system with my fiance and really motivated to get healthier..

thanks for maken my feel welcome everyone!