Funny NSV....

Options
bslic
bslic Posts: 245 Member
I dove in the pool tonight and my tankini(swimsuit) bottom CAME OFF. thankfully I was at home and the kids were oblivious. Guess I need a new suit.

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, nice!!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    lol...lol..
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    That IS a funny nsv! Thanks for sharing and an awkward but cool congratulations :D
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Ha :laugh: though it would have been funnier (for us) if you had been at the family reunion.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Ha Ha! That's great!

Note to self: double check bathing suit fit BEFORE going to Cancun in 2 months. I'm hoping to need a new bathing suit by then :o) When I dive in that pool it will be very public and my family will NOT be oblivious!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Like! I remember one day this summer, jumping on the trampoline with my 2 1/2 yr old nephew... And my shorts fell down. Yay and BOO! Lol :tongue:
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hehehe
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    We do have a cruise booked for Feb. I'm guessing (well hopeful) that this size 20 tankini will not work for me. :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    :laugh: love this!
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! LOL!! That is so funny and so great for you. Keep up the great work girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!