Blue Team Challenge

Options
I say we do something we haven't done in a while, want to do but never tried or go a little longer push a little harder. For me I do malibu pilates I have a 20, 30, and 45 video I always do the 20 and 30 min one but I rarely do the 45 min because it's so challenging I think that will be my challenge until wed weigh in.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I say we do something we haven't done in a while, want to do but never tried or go a little longer push a little harder. For me I do malibu pilates I have a 20, 30, and 45 video I always do the 20 and 30 min one but I rarely do the 45 min because it's so challenging I think that will be my challenge until wed weigh in.
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and can barely breath-- not helping my weight lose this week. Very bummed too because I started the week off doing really well. Hoping that maybe tonight I will feel up to heading to the gym if not hoping to tomorrow morning.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I hear you with the cold. My daughter is sick as well, which means not so much sleep for the both of us. The thought of getting on the treadmill and working out just isn't going to happen today. Hopefully tomorrow.