Howdy!

Options
Hi, I'm new. I'm 25 years old 5'9 and I've always been overweight. I hit close to 300 lbs last year and that was it for me. I started dieting and exercising and dropped down to 255... Until I met my fiancé. Lol. I haven't gained everything back but I've also stopped dropping. My man loves me how I am and that's great... But he offers no motivation and so I'm really looking for a support group to help me stay on track and give me tips and advice. Help!!! Lol

Replies

• missduffbug
    Options
    feel free to add me - all support helps indeed xxx
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for help and support
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! All the best for your journey... lots of support here, it's amazingly motivating!
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    support rocks :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm 25 years old 5'9 and I've always been overweight. I hit close to 300 lbs last year and that was it for me. I started dieting and exercising and dropped down to 255... Until I met my fiancé. Lol. I haven't gained everything back but I've also stopped dropping. My man loves me how I am and that's great... But he offers no motivation and so I'm really looking for a support group to help me stay on track and give me tips and advice. Help!!! Lol
    You came to the right place! Welcome aboard!
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love the support from my friends on MFP!