I need a new scale...

Options
My scale is terrible! It is one of the super cheap ones and it is super inaccurate! I can get up to a 10lb difference in weight depending on how I stand on the scale. This morning when I woke up I weighed myself before going to the bathroom and after...according to my lame scale I gained 4 lbs after i used the restroom! RIDICULOUS!!!

I don't have a whole lot of money to spend ($30ish), can anyone recommend a more reliable scale? I would like to feel more confident that reported weight gain of loss is actual weight gain or loss...not just my scale being stupid!

Thanks!

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My scale is terrible! It is one of the super cheap ones and it is super inaccurate! I can get up to a 10lb difference in weight depending on how I stand on the scale. This morning when I woke up I weighed myself before going to the bathroom and after...according to my lame scale I gained 4 lbs after i used the restroom! RIDICULOUS!!!

I don't have a whole lot of money to spend ($30ish), can anyone recommend a more reliable scale? I would like to feel more confident that reported weight gain of loss is actual weight gain or loss...not just my scale being stupid!

Thanks!
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Target has what they call the "Biggest Loser" scale for 29.99. It has digital reading with weight measurements 0.2lb increments. check it out at target.com
    Also, try amazon.com. They have some great deals!
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i got my scale at walgreens for 10 bucks. and its always been accurate. its a glass one that is digital.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I got the cheapie dial one from kmart. I wasn't thinking about the spring wearing out. I guess I'll have to get another one later.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have two different ones. I love the digital kind. The one I bought is accurate with the doctor's office. Yay!:bigsmile: