Airpopped popcorn...

Options
I'm going to pop some popcorn for the cinema later, what flavours do you put on yours? Im thinking cinnamon...And how do you make it stick!?

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Would some olive oil help?
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    it just will, like salt...
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I like a few spritz's of "I can't believe it's not butter" spray to keep my flavorings on. I also like the popcorn flavorings like nacho cheese and stuff.... yes, I realize it's more sodium and some artificial stuff, but they are yummy and I only have it once in a while!!!

Enjoy!
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yeah i don't usually have problems with it sticking. I almost always use i can't believe its not butter spray. no cals, no extra carbs and i just top it how i want. I am pretty traditional though lol salt and fake butter for me most of the time!!!
  • AradiaRue
    AradiaRue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I make my Air Popped Popcorn I like to spray it with Nonstick cooking spray, butter flavor and then I take one packet of Slenda and sprinkle all over it, reminds me kinda like Kettle Corn, and is so Yummy especially if you have a sweet tooth. I was reading were some of you use the I can't believe it's not butter spray...Hmm I think I might try that to see if I like that as well :) Oh and I think I will try the Cinnamon also....
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    hot sauce. that's what I ate when I waitressed years ago. Yum!
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like my traditional 1/2 tbs butter on about 5 cups popped corn and a little salt, I hate fake butter and stuff I think it's worse for you than the real thing, also hear fake sweeteners are not good either, I'm more into natural things I guess. I would maybe add a lil cin sugar after a little butter.
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like a little grated parmesan and cracked pepper.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I use EVOO and salt on my air-popped popcorn! YUM.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I like parmesan cheese. I pop mine in a pan on the stove (2 tsp oil per 1/4c corn) and as long as I put the cheese on while it is hot, it sticks. I also use my boyfriends low sodium peppered bacon flavor seasoning.
  • AradiaRue
    AradiaRue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW I tryed the Popcorn with the cinnamon tonight and it was Awesome, I think it is my "NEW" Fav Snack! I also sprayed the I can't believe it's not butter on it and of course my packet of Splenda....its made from real sugar sooooo it isn't as bad for you as others :) and I really enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for the Tips!!! I am a Happy Girl :)

10874003.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just bought a popcorn maker, and got some popping corn.. first time tonight... Can't wait x