My Latest NSV

Options
Exactly 10 years ago, we celebrated our grandparent's golden wedding anniversary & at that time, I weighed 114 lbs., waist was 28-29 inches. I wore a golden gown with a size M (the smallest gown I ever had). Well, this coming October we will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary but we already consider it as diamond wedding anniversary (75th) since its way past the 50's mark already. I was having a problem what to wear and since all my other gowns are now too big & couldn't find a nice one in the boutique shops so I decided to try my smallest gown & to my surprise the gown not only fits me but its pretty loose especially on the waist & hips part. I was so happy that I decided to wear the same gown to the upcoming event & surprise everybody when they see me having a body exactly (or even leaner) as when I was 22 year old :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!