Hello...im new....

Options
Hi my name is alicia and i am new to my fitness pal..tho im not new to dieting and trying to lose weight. i just have a great reason to now...ok well two anyways! hopefully i keep to it this time! i have tried some other weight loss websites but everyone on there pretty much ignored me and they had their own little cliks and i wasnt allowed. but i have read some posts and you ladies seem really nice and seem like a great support system and i hope that theres room in that for me!:smile::happy:

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Hi my name is alicia and i am new to my fitness pal..tho im not new to dieting and trying to lose weight. i just have a great reason to now...ok well two anyways! hopefully i keep to it this time! i have tried some other weight loss websites but everyone on there pretty much ignored me and they had their own little cliks and i wasnt allowed. but i have read some posts and you ladies seem really nice and seem like a great support system and i hope that theres room in that for me!:smile::happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone here is very helpful and the whole site is so motivational! You can do this and doing it with us will help you out!! Good luck!
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • mom22kiddies2
    Options
    Welcome~ I'm pretty new to MFP, everyone here is so nice and helpful....

Good luck to you! :wink:
  • mom22kiddies2
    Options
    Welcome~ I'm pretty new to MFP, everyone here is so nice and helpful....

Good luck to you! :wink:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the only thing that has helped me with my weight lose, since having my little one! You can definately do this! Whenever you need motivation, read the posts! If we can all do it, you can to. Keep on keepin on! :smile:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It is great for help and motivation.. Good luck.. jb