Success and a Ticker

Options
I'd love to publicise my success (weeny as it is!) by having a Ticker on my Home Page. Is anyone willing/able to give me a pointer as to how I can make this happen. I appear to have a Ticker (with http that I can post to "somewhere) but I don't know to where I should paste it.
I'd be grateful for anyone's help.

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    You post it to the signature area. Click on the word signature right above your post here and paste it there and save it.
  • runningmom1977
    Options
    If you go to Tools in the blue bar at the top of your screen, and then click on tickers below that, you'll find the tickers. Just follow the instructions and it will post it automatically to your profile, and update it every time you weigh in. It will show up in your message board posts and your profile page.
  • AudreyJoy
    Options
    Thanks to you both - I'm not sure if I have it correct yet. I'll fiddle about with it. Thanks again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!