Any Motorcycle riders out there?

Options
_Ben
_Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
Hey guys,
Trying to get more involved in MFP, but was wondering if there are any other motorcycle riders out there. Post your pics if you have them! (Here is just a few)

How my bike looked when I bought it:
IMG_5122.jpg

Now after a lot of work:
j.jpg
e.jpg
IMG_20110407_183844.jpg

My girl (the one I wanna lose weight for) and I:
223315_1996576522642_1490356685_32332918_7236047_n.jpg

Replies

• _Ben
    Options
    Right click and select view image to see full pics
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think u gotta change the IMG to img

nevermind
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    If that the 600 or 750? I used to have one of them :smile:
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Backrest here, but love to ride...Nice bike. Just a thought, you may wanna black out your license plates on the second shot.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sweet ride!!

Mine is in "build" process right now. I took a Goldwing Interstate, stripped it naked, fabricated new exhaust, seat pan, forward controls and headlight and now I am prepping and painting.

I always have had a motorcycle... well... for the past thirty years anyway :)
  • maria25428
    Options
    Nice! My husband and I ride Yamaha, FZ1. Add me if you'd like!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I ride an 05 gsxr 750..
    .. have a pic of it in my prof pictures =)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    HD Heritage - pic is in my profile pics
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    awesome man. I have a 97 Vulcan, and looking to sell and upgrade to a HD Heritage Softail next year.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful job! I've been riding sport bikes for 9 years. Yamaha girl at heart :bigsmile:
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm a biker without a bike since having children but my fiance has a yamaha fazer 1000 and a xt660x which I go out on. He even managed to convince me to let our youngests middle name be fazer. Anyway when the kids are older i would like a r1 or a triumph can't pick one as I like to many.
  • thebiggreenmachine
    Options
    2008 Yamaha R6, pic in profile and weightloss ticker :)
  • _Ben
    Options
    Btw my bike is a 600, once i put some miles on this bad boy Ill probably go for a 1k

In terms of the license plates, not really all that worried, nothing really that you can gain from having my license plate number that I care about
  • WhitneyFMills
    Options
    Another rider without a bike. Had a 06 GSXR 600 that the ex is keeping. I miss riding like crazy!!!!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I ride a 2005 Yamaha FZ6. Put 42,000 miles on it so far. It's my 5th bike (my only current one), and so far my favorite. Although I do lust after the Street Triple from time to time. Hard to pass up a chance to post pics of my bike :D

Here's a pic I took a few years ago on my ride from Florida to Canada/Vermont and back again.

0719071154a-1.jpg

Here's me at a track day last year:

[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/Hewhois_photos/2010 Oct PA Track Days/Sunday Before Lunch by Lawless Imaging/aDSC_5835-2.jpg[/img]
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nice bikes!

I ride a HD Road King.

I'll post a pic.
  • stryfe101
    Options
    heck yeah! fellow riders here...

I ride a Buell X1 Lightning Millennium Edition- with some mods (and paint) done by me...i'm darn proud of my bike, and I look forward to enjoying it more once the weight is off.
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n225/grayelysemakalya/Buell X1/forumbuell.jpg[/img]

Glad to be here

Gray
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    600 (track) and 750 (street) Gixxers here!