Awesome NSV!!!!

Options
In April 2011 my little niece (4yr) pointed at my stomach and asked "Auntie, do you have a baby in there?" I laughed it off, but that day I realized that my weight was out of control. For some reason this child loves to just touch my belly every time she walks past me. Still not sure what that is about...well last night was no different. I was standing there and she was poking me and she looked up at me, eyes big and bright and said "Auntie, I can't find the rest of your gushy stomach!" OMG! That was the best thing I could have heard. I just picked her up and hugged her. She has no idea how she has helped me. I just love that child.

Replies

• M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done, that must have felt fantastic!
  • HisBeloved65
    Options
    that is awesome! it really is the little things!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    How awesome that is!
  • katy5692
    Options
    aww, so cute... kids speak the truth! :) love it
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's great. And even more awesome because kids speak only the truth!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awe, so cute. :) Job well done so far. keep it up. :)
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Good or bad - kids speak the truth. :-) Way to go!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Out of the mouths of babes ! :smile: Congratulations! Well done!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    It is a great feeling when the little ones notice! They don't understand out struggles so when they comment, it is pure honesty. It was wonderful the other day when I heard my son talking to his friends and I hears him boasting about how great I was doing and was proudly telling them how much weight I had lost. I didn't even think that he knew how much, let alone that he cared. Just more motivation to keep going!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good or bad - kids speak the truth. :-) Way to go!

So true! Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!