hi everyone!! newbie here!!

Options
hi people!! im new here!! hoping to lost nearly two stone and hoping this website and some friends i wi hopefully make wi help me aong the way!!! im 23 and live in ireland!!!! al advice is appreciated and anyone that would lik to be friends and discuss things im more than open to it!!! the more hep the better!!!

Replies

• caylre
    caylre Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place!! The people here are so positive and motivating! If you have any questions, and I can help, I am happy to do so!
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    thank you!!! ooking forward to gettin to my goals!!!
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, you'll find loads of support here. When i am feeling like i just want to chuck it all in, i take a look at the success stories and that really motivates me. I will be there one day!!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I have sent you a friend request! :)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome! This site is very helpful and I loved esp when I joined all the ppl who responded when I introduced myself ;) Add me as a friend if you like, and btw I think it's neat that your from Ireland - you might get that a lot, but it's the truth! And I'm 1/8 irish...wish I were more ;) ps my name is Shannon too ;)
  • deex18
    Options
    cool!! what part of ireland ur relatives from???? yeah people think its cool sometimes wit my rd hair and freckles ha to me its normal!!!! i cross the river shannon to go to work!!! yeah feeling really welcome!!! good motivation!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    welcome!! :) i'm 23 as well. totally jealous of the ireland thing, i've always wanted to visit, it looks beautiful!

sent you a friend req :)
  • deex18
    Options
    ireland is full of rain!! don be jealous ha ha ha