What is your average breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I work out in the mornings and try to get 1/2 to 1 english muffin in with some peanut butter to get a kick on protein. After I'm finished, a small portion of cheese or a but of canned tuna with spices added or maybe a bananna gives me my boost to make it to lunch! Of course there is about three bottles of water before, during and after my workout.

Days that I don't work out right away, I try to get some nutrients in there right away otherwise I find I don't eat the right way all day! I usually am continuously hungry and binge!

I always have a protein shake with two different proteins, banana, and peanut butter. It's 535 calories to 670 calories. Heavy I know but I work out hard in the AMs (this is for weekdays btw, weekends are different). This week because I'm on a September challenge that's particularly tough, I'm also eating 24 oz of greek yogurt and a can of crushed pineapple. Clocks in at 1155 calories (I'm doing the smaller 535 calorie combination of shake this week), but I burn 900-910 calories just on the cardio aspect. I don't log calories burned for lifting and calisthenics, but if I did I'm confident it would burn the whole breakfast.

I'm loving eating breakfast like a king. I'm hardly hungry at all all day, and I'm much more likely to stick with my diet and not eat unhealthy.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Two egg whites and one whole egg (I have to have a little yolk!) and a slice of toast. Sometimes I add a little salsa and sliced avocado.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal w cottage cheese or Whole wheat english muffin w natural almond butter and a piece of fruit or homemade breakfast sandwich made w whole wheat english muffin, egg whites, Morningstar veggie sausage pattie and swiss cheese.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 150 - 300 cals for breakfast...ranges from oatmeal, eggs, toast, cereal, milk, etc. :drinker: