where to get these online

Options
i live in a small town and the closest place to shop for sporting goods is 8 hours away. I was looking to buy a pedometer and step counter i was going to set up a program for myself to walk at least 5 miles a day. Does anyone know of an online place where i may order one of these?? HELP PLEASE!

Replies

• lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i live in a small town and the closest place to shop for sporting goods is 8 hours away. I was looking to buy a pedometer and step counter i was going to set up a program for myself to walk at least 5 miles a day. Does anyone know of an online place where i may order one of these?? HELP PLEASE!
  • arlene0705
    Options
    try www.overstock.com, shipping is very inexpensive with them............also www.amazon.com.........good luck
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options

I am sure any Walmart, Target or mall would carry them in the sporting section!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    This is a company I have ordered other things from. They are easy to deal with. I'm sure there are others.

http://www.rei.com/search?query=pedometer
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    If you want a free option to map out your distance go to

mapmyrun.com or mapmyride.com

You sign up (for free) and it pulls up map based on your address and you can map out your walks, runs, bike rides etc. It really is a neat tool!