Would I look really silly if I ....

2»

Replies

• jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Wear them. You might start a trend at your gym.
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Of course wear them! I always wear gloves when I lift weights at the gym-- that textured metal can really dig in. I also wear gloves to job sites at work (i'm an engineer & do construction inspections) or otherwise my hands get all dry and calloused (not sure if that's spelled right ). i don't want man hands! lol, don't even worry about what others do, you're the one that has to live w/the rough hands if you let them get that way :-)
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 507 Member
    <<<<< wears gloves
  • If you dont wear the gloves and no one else does, then one day someone else will start wearing them. Then, you'll feel better to go ahead and wear them and then that person is gonna think you're copying them. YOU be the first one instead. And no, I dont think you'd look silly.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    If you dont wear the gloves and no one else does, then one day someone else will start wearing them. Then, you'll feel better to go ahead and wear them and then that person is gonna think you're copying them. YOU be the first one instead. And no, I dont think you'd look silly.

LOL Good point!!! I love it!! Thanks :-)