Period.

Options
13»

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    For all the sarcastic, mean people out there, this is the FIRST time I have been on a diet where I count calories. I was only asking because I wanted to know if I should be concerned that the gain would be something that would take me the whole month to burn off again. Don't get RUDE, like someone said on here, If you dont like the post then DONT OPEN IT. Thanks for all the support from the others. It was a simple question and I was making conversation. No need for the attitudes.

Don't take it personally. To be honest, these forums are not the place for newbies (or even weight loss veterans sometimes) to find support. I'd suggest adding some people on here and asking your more newbie questions on your news feed, if you don't want to deal with sarcastic and condescending answers. Feel free to add me =)
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    For all the sarcastic, mean people out there, this is the FIRST time I have been on a diet where I count calories. I was only asking because I wanted to know if I should be concerned that the gain would be something that would take me the whole month to burn off again. Don't get RUDE, like someone said on here, If you dont like the post then DONT OPEN IT. Thanks for all the support from the others. It was a simple question and I was making conversation. No need for the attitudes.

If you want to avoid the bloat and cramping associated with the monthly..............

Reduce or eliminate grains, sugar and caffeine for at least a week prior.

Since starting low carb and eliminating grains, sugar and caffeine - I no longer bloat, swell and hardly cramp any longer.
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Don't let those people get you down. We're all new to this one time or another- I guess they must forget that... carry on and don't be afraid to ask questions- I was always confused by that too- and I felt reassurance to hear that so many other women go through the same thing... chin up and keep a goin!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Don't take it personally. To be honest, these forums are not the place for newbies (or even weight loss veterans sometimes) to find support. I'd suggest adding some people on here and asking your more newbie questions on your news feed, if you don't want to deal with sarcastic and condescending answers. Feel free to add me =)
    good advice from someone with manners! both of you feel free to add me if you like!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    YES. for the love of God, YES!!!!

this made me laugh out loud... and i didn't even know there were tons of threads like this already.