Ok Purple~~New Challenge

Options
I got 60 crunches in even though the first challenge was 10. I saw Mel 10 and then Saryann saw me 10 more. I just went ahead and got in 60! Now how about everyone get in 10 squats??? Come on Purple People Eaters!! We can do this!!! Where is everyone???:bigsmile:

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I got 60 crunches in even though the first challenge was 10. I saw Mel 10 and then Saryann saw me 10 more. I just went ahead and got in 60! Now how about everyone get in 10 squats??? Come on Purple People Eaters!! We can do this!!! Where is everyone???:bigsmile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Now this I can do :bigsmile:
    Give me 20 mins - I'm using my mini bike at mo - u caugt me at it :blushing:
  • renae77
    Options
    Now this I can do :bigsmile:
    Give me 20 mins - I'm using my mini bike at mo - u caugt me at it :blushing:
    Good girl!!! :flowerforyou: You are doing great!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I wore my legs out on the bike but I'll definitely do the crunches.
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the crunches and squats. Let's do this Purple Team!!!:happy:
  • renae77
    Options
    I wore my legs out on the bike but I'll definitely do the crunches.
    Come on now....no squats? I did 30! Pwease....for me??:cry: LOL!!:bigsmile: :noway: Or is it a big no way?? LOL!
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm in on the crunches and squats. Let's do this Purple Team!!!:happy:
    Great 4real!! Where is everyone else this morning?
  • supermom1114
    Options
    I'm down for 10 squats, I'll raise you five more and do 15, anyone want to match that?
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    OK OK let go of my arm!
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm down for 10 squats, I'll raise you five more and do 15, anyone want to match that?
    I went ahead and did 30 too! What else do we add to this??
  • renae77
    Options
    OK OK let go of my arm!
    Keep pulling and work those muscles!! LOL!:bigsmile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Ok so 30 squats, 60 crunches, how bout 30 calf raises?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm in!! So what I've think I understood. To match I have to do 30 crunches and 30 squats. Am I right??

Ok Ok supermom raised the stakes while I was tying the above. Now it's 30 squats, 60 crunches and 30 calf raises. I can do that. I'll be half dead tomorrow after adding that to my now must 2 miles on gazzelle and hour on the bowflex. You ladies are TOUGH!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm in!! So what I've think I understood. To match I have to do 30 crunches and 30 squats. Am I right??

Ok Ok supermom raised the stakes while I was tying the above. Now it's 30 squats, 60 crunches and 30 calf raises. I can do that. I'll be half dead tomorrow after adding that to my now must 2 miles on gazzelle and hour on the bowflex. You ladies are TOUGH!!!
    Girl we gotta win this thing! And no better help than motivating each other! Ok calf raises here I come! Then late elliptical and treadmill. I already feel the burn from the squats!
  • renae77
    Options
    Ok so 30 squats, 60 crunches, how bout 30 calf raises?
    Got your 30 calf raises and then did 10 pushups! OMG! My legs are gonna fall off!!:bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    k I've done 40 calf raises, 60 crunches, 30 squats....now i see 10 pushups....here I come!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    You guys are SO ROCKIN IT!! I'm so proud of you all!!!

What fun challenges...ok, I'm in but not even in on the challenge...hahah SEE you all are very convincing..you WILL win this thing Girls if you keep going at this rate!!!:drinker: :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • renae77
    Options
    You guys are SO ROCKIN IT!! I'm so proud of you all!!!

What fun challenges...ok, I'm in but not even in on the challenge...hahah SEE you all are very convincing..you WILL win this thing Girls if you keep going at this rate!!!:drinker: :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
    Thanks so much Fitness Chick! You are such an inspiration to all of us!! Join in on our fun and hard work!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I done 30 squats & 20 crunches...
    About to do 30 Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses :bigsmile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    OMG!!! My legs!!!
    With that said.... woo hoo 20 squats!