Any people with 80-100 lbs. to lose?

Options
Hey everybody!

I'm just looking for some new MFP people who are in a similar situation as me. Which would be those with a considerable amount of weight to lose. It helps motivate me if there are people with a common goal that we can reach together. I know it is a looooonnngggg journey, but there's no time like the present to get started, right?

If you have a considerable amount of weight to lose (as in 80 + lbs.), please add me or respond and I will add you so we can support each other along the way. Thanks. =] *Also, if you've lost this much weight please feel free to jump in too, as I'm sure we would all welcome your support and advice along the way. =]

Replies

• missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've got about that much to lose and I want to keep my momentum going.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i have 80 some to loose, not getting anywhere with it though. but feel free to add me

guess its still 80 some odd, havent quite gone back over 200 again yet, just close silly me
  • bstevens1021
    Options
    Right now my goal is moderate (45 lbs), but my long-term goal is to lose 80 lbs. Good luck, I know it's daunting to lose that much weight but I've seen from a lot of tickers here that it's definitely possible!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've still got 82 pounds to go... feel free to add me!
  • brimir
    Options
    Hey! you can add me, I've got like 130 to lose!
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Is 74-76 close enough?? If so, add me please!
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me if you'd like. I have lost 45lb and have about 65lbs to go. Not exactly 80 left but wen its done i"ll be at 110 give or take)
  • Clang45
    Options
    I would be thrilled to be here, I have lost 48 lbs so far, but still have a long way to go.What type of programs or things is anyone using?

9558755.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CreekPrincess75
    Options
    I have lost 51 but still have 180 to go! You can add me. :) My highest was 406 lbs.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    <----ME! Feel free to add me! I have about 100 to go now
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 65lbs altogether so feel free to add me flower!!!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 lbs to go
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I have over 100 lbs to lose. :(
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya so add me also
  • littleraab
    littleraab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! My total goal is to lose 95 lbs. So far, I have lost 8. I'll be doing really well for a while with excercising 5-6 days per week and keeping a good handle on my food intake, but then I will fall off the wagon. Not losing hope, but the road will definitely be a long one.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
    Goals are in my sig. :)
  • fish119
    Options
    My goal is 70 but when I hit that I may need to lose 10 - 20 more! You can add me if you want! :)
  • IamEric
    Options
    You can add me. My goal is to lose 100. I am about 1/5 of the way there.
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I have got about 85 more to go before we can start trying for a baby but ultimate goal about 100 or so more to go!!!
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me; i have bout 120-130 to lose :(