Options
Hellooo.... i have posts up from the last few days... my internet is still not working, so i wont post again until monday (i'm at the library)

thanks to you all for the support over the last 2 brutal days. its getting better though. see ya!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hellooo.... i have posts up from the last few days... my internet is still not working, so i wont post again until monday (i'm at the library)

thanks to you all for the support over the last 2 brutal days. its getting better though. see ya!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I've been reading your blog for the last couple days, and just wanted to let you know how happy I am for your success over the last two days. Just take it one day at a time -even one hour or one minute if you have to. You can do this!

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You are doing great so keep it up hun!! Never give up! We are here to support you!