Looking for friends to make me accountable.. :))

Options
I need help being accountable for my actions...

I'm 38 and started my journey in April 2010.. I started at 240, got done to 163 in Feb 2011... I then had a Total Hysterectomy in Feb 2011.. Since then I've slow gained back my weight :( I'm at 195 now, again.. I refuse to go above 200 so I started to really buckle down again this week.. I need HELP staying on track..

I'm the only one in my household to have a weight issue and its SOOO hard to be at home and watch them "Pig Out"

If I know I need to report in with someone it might help me do alittle better :)

I signed up at my local gym this month so I'm hoping thats a step in the right direction...

I didn't have a problem keeping on track when I started in 4/2010 but boy I sure am having trouble now.. :(

I'd LOVE to start using this site to it's fullest and that means having friends on here.. Please Add.. Thanks :)

Replies

• debtfre12
    Options
    I need help being accountable for my actions...

I'm 38 and started my journey in April 2010.. I started at 240, got done to 163 in Feb 2011... I then had a Total Hysterectomy in Feb 2011.. Since then I've slow gained back my weight :( I'm at 195 now, again.. I refuse to go above 200 so I started to really buckle down again this week.. I need HELP staying on track..

I'm the only one in my household to have a weight issue and its SOOO hard to be at home and watch them "Pig Out"

If I know I need to report in with someone it might help me do alittle better :)

I signed up at my local gym this month so I'm hoping thats a step in the right direction...

I didn't have a problem keeping on track when I started in 4/2010 but boy I sure am having trouble now.. :(

I'd LOVE to start using this site to it's fullest and that means having friends on here.. Please Add.. Thanks :)

Hey Abtram,

Everyone wants and needs accountability. If support is what you're looking for, then you'll definitely find it with me. If you want, please add me as a Friend.

Good for you for not quitting!!!!:bigsmile:
  • energy4life
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I know what that feels like being a loner with weight issues. You can make it through and have the support from me :)
  • LycosNyctereutes
    Options
    This site is the GREATEST for support! And logging your food on the site helps a lot with accountability. There are lots of groups to join, too which would give you the social influence you need to stay accountable. Good luck!
  • Scottlass
    Options
    Add me! I'm the only one in my household too!
  • shell13maye
    Options
    Add me! I am currently training as a health coach so I am gaining some very good informationand I also had a set back from a surgery in March 2011, so I can totally identify with your struggles. :wink: