Friends & Support

Options
I can certainly say that I would love to meet/make some new friends on here for support and advice! I would love to join any groups that might be going on - (I am pretty 'new' to MFP as I have only been on here about 3 months)

Thanks!

Replies

• cshapiro926
    Options
    thanks so much guys for all of your response so far!
  • ydeleon
    Options
    Hi! I love MFP for this, all the support that you can get on here. Everyone here is awesome!!!
  • cshapiro926
    Options
    I know - I am always so envious at all of the groups and such that I see everyone involved in! That has been a huge factor for me (finding the support) as well as the actual calorie counting support!

I am so thrilled for this response!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have friend requested you! :)

I would love to join a group, but I have yet to find one on here that isn't closed! My timing is never good! :)
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I recently saw an open group and joined... well I think I joined - lol. I *think* that's the way it works around here!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding :)
  • cdorne
    Options
    I'm the same- definitely looking for friends and support, and even a group if one ever comes around that isn't closed!
  • cshapiro926
    Options
    I agree that by the time that I realize there is a group out there that I want to join its already closed!@!@# However I am finding it refreshing to just have more friends on my list!
  • pikapuffie
    Options
    i'm really new since i just joined last week but i'm already loving it! cassandra, you're my only friend so far! lol.
  • cshapiro926
    Options
    I cant believe the amount of responses I have gotten to this .. its so overwhelming!

Cheryl- Its so amazing to have the support of the community and its interesting to see everyones updates and daily diaries etc.

I am super excited - my next step is to try and find a group to join!!!

I need some people to push me to help me get to my goal by 11/11/11 (aka my wedding day!)