GOING TO BOSTON NEED IDEAS

Options
Namaste1983
Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
I'M HEADING TO BOSTON TOMORROW AND WE ARE DOING A "DUCK" TOUR, THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL AND THEN LITTLE ITALY FOR GIACOMMO'S RISTORANTE. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD CHECK OUT? I'M THERE FOR THE WEEKEND AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TRY AND WHERE TO GO :)
P.S. I KNOW I'M YELLING
:)

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm a museum junky - every time I visited my sister up in Boston I'd make her take me =) I also always hit up Legal Seafood right on the harbor. Don't park at the mall - cost me $25 for 2 hrs - and that was like 5 years ago.

And would you mind toning it down . . . you're scaring the children
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    the swan boats, faniuel hall, and quincy market.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    GO TO THE CHEERS BAR
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    The duck tour is awesome your going to have a great time! Make sure you check out quincy market, the boston aquarium is cool too, not sure if you have little ones but they would really enjoy it.
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    We went to Boston last winter and had a blast! You should really check out the freedom walking trail, it's a self-guided tour that takes you through all the historic sites--courthouse, museums, cemeteries where some of the most important players are buried. You even get to tour Paul Revere's house. It was really cool. About an hour outside of Boston you can tour Lizzie Bordens house where the murders took place if you're into stuff like lol. And if youre in the Italian district you really should stop at one of the bakeries and get a cannoli! Mike's pastry was delish!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Quincy Market. The old church (that I can't recall the name of right now). There's the science museum, the aquariaum, you could take a whale watch tour too.
  • miseb
    Options
    Definately go to the top of the prudential and get a city view.
    Go see the USS consitution in Charlestown and have a lobster roll while at tavern on the water.
    See the North Church in the North End(next to where you'll be having your Italian dinner)
    You have to go to Modern Bakery on Hanover St and have a slice of their ricotta pie and their cannolis (out of this world)
    Check out the night life at the Liberty Pier.
    There's great seafood at the Chart House (near the aquirium ...but it's pricey)
    Have a great time!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    Love BOSTON!!!!

have fun and the Market is great fun
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You have to go to Modern Bakery on Hanover St and have a slice of their ricotta pie and their cannolis (out of this world)

I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE TALKING DIRTY TO ME...
    AND I LIKE IT :)
    GOTTA TRY THIS