NEW TODAY

Options
Hi all...I am a 69 year old who has lost over 50 pounds over at another site...but that site has raised their price to $75 so I am checking out this site......Looks good to me so far....I really don't need to lose much more...because I am where I want to be...but since you have to put a goal weight in...I did...:laugh:

How do you put your Ticker on here? I have made one...but do not know how to put it here....Help please....

Replies

• BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Hi all...I am a 69 year old who has lost over 50 pounds over at another site...but that site has raised their price to $75 so I am checking out this site......Looks good to me so far....I really don't need to lose much more...because I am where I want to be...but since you have to put a goal weight in...I did...:laugh:

How do you put your Ticker on here? I have made one...but do not know how to put it here....Help please....
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is amazing and so are the people here! I have "met" some great people! Congrats on your 50 pound weight loss! Keep up the good work!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! To get the weight loss ticker just look under the Tools tab. From there it will walk you right through how to set it up.
  • lovesanirishman
    Options
    Hi Biggramma! It's Lovesanirishman from "that other place". I don't want to pay the increase either, so Wolfena told me about this place. As soon as I figure out how to add you as a friend I'll do that. If you figure it out, let me know!

:flowerforyou:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    THANK YOU....I DID IT.....:flowerforyou:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Yes. she told me about it this morning.....Nice to see you here...I am trying to figure it all out....:smile:
  • kikikaren
    kikikaren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I read Wolfena's blog and saw the address also! My membership at the other place is good for another year, but I will be definitely be checking this site out also! It's neat to see some familiar faces here already! (Hi Lovesanirishman!) :smile:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Wow...I have figured out alot of the things here...If you are having trouble....just go to the Help link at the top...I found all of my answers there....:flowerforyou:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi BIGGRAMMA!
    I think you need to change your alias to "LITTLEGRAMMA".
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd pop my head in here and say hello :flowerforyou:

(Seeing how my name is mentioned a few times!) LOL

It may have been me who sent the site to you, but Lurox & CKMama (Mama) are the one's who filled me in on it! They deserve all the credit

:smile:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    :smile: I know but I could not find it on their blogs...and believe me I went back a couple of weeks...I will thank them.....:flowerforyou:
  • sfarrant
    Options
    Hi guys! Some of these smilies are really entertaining me:

:drinker: and :blushing: are adorable, and :flowerforyou: that guys is almost as good as :kiss: on CK!

:glasses:

Sarah