Hi! I've come back.

Options
Hi All,

I'm a 48 year old mom of 2 teens. I had lost 10 lbs a few years ago and managed to keep it off. Now that my oldest is out of high school I have nothing to keep me on the go. My youngest isn't as involved in activities. As soon as graduation was over last spring I immediately gained 6 pounds and now that's turned into gaining 10 pounds since last spring. Yikes! I'm very unhappy with myself because I am not keep myself motivated. I don't exercise, fast food is king and my clothes just keep getting tighter. I've decided in 2009 I better do something since the older we get the harder it is to keep ourselves in shape. My Fittness Pal is awesome! I love that I can keep track of my food and excerise.....Oh and it's free!

Replies

• Susan60
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm a 48 year old mom of 2 teens. I had lost 10 lbs a few years ago and managed to keep it off. Now that my oldest is out of high school I have nothing to keep me on the go. My youngest isn't as involved in activities. As soon as graduation was over last spring I immediately gained 6 pounds and now that's turned into gaining 10 pounds since last spring. Yikes! I'm very unhappy with myself because I am not keep myself motivated. I don't exercise, fast food is king and my clothes just keep getting tighter. I've decided in 2009 I better do something since the older we get the harder it is to keep ourselves in shape. My Fittness Pal is awesome! I love that I can keep track of my food and excerise.....Oh and it's free!
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome back
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey a BIG welcome back :flowerforyou: - you've made a HUGE step forward, now keep going :bigsmile:
    I'm here if you need a rant - or even if you don't :drinker:
    Jackie