Hey Blue Team

Options
Where is everyone? Curious as to what you all have been up to? I see a lot of post from the purple team. We want to be the biggest loser's don't we? So what has everyone done today to help our team? I did a 45 min pilate today and I'm gonna run when the football games on for 45 min. Just checking in to see what's going on.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Where is everyone? Curious as to what you all have been up to? I see a lot of post from the purple team. We want to be the biggest loser's don't we? So what has everyone done today to help our team? I did a 45 min pilate today and I'm gonna run when the football games on for 45 min. Just checking in to see what's going on.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am out there busting butt! You should have stayed with me!! We can feed off of each others excitement for winning! Good luck!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Were here - how are you doing today? 45 mins is a pretty good workout. Keep it up.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Thanks I still have 45 more min to go that pilates kicked my butt I feel so tired right now. But hey that's a good thing I should feel a little beat right. Good luck with your workout.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Why oh why do they have fast food places? I've ate at McDonalds once and Taco Bell once this week. Next week I'll be at school so I won't have a lot of time to eat since I'll be busy with everything. And I def won't be eating out.