MFP magically?

Options
2»

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Did someone say magically? *Jeff the Magical MFP Fairy flies into the room, sprinkling magical fairy crop dust everywhere*

My husband used to refer to walking by someone and farting and keep walking as crop dusting.

That can also be a reference to a "bowl spraying" incident. Let me know if that needs to be elaborated on. :bigsmile:

UGH no need.. I clean the bathroom enough to understand.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

...the suspense is killing me.

me tooo!

Hahaha, apparently it's magically in any sense that you want it to be.. For me, it's magically cause some people can't read or understand sarcarsm.

The word you seek is MAGICAL.

Example:
    Your mother is magical.
    Your mother magically spawned you.

Thanks

The_More_You_Know.jpg
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Effing double post.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Did someone say magically? *Jeff the Magical MFP Fairy flies into the room, sprinkling magical fairy crop dust everywhere*

My husband used to refer to walking by someone and farting and keep walking as crop dusting.

That can also be a reference to a "bowl spraying" incident. Let me know if that needs to be elaborated on. :bigsmile:

Bahahaha
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Magically what?

me tooo!

Hahaha, apparently it's magically in any sense that you want it to be.. For me, it's magically cause some people can't read or understand sarcarsm.

Wait....what?
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Magically what?

me tooo!

Example:
    Your mother is magical.

Thanks

The_More_You_Know.jpg
    You are the picture king! Love the pictures you post and the extra ly was bugging me too.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

425880fe.jpg

We need to get you photoshopped. XD
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

me tooo!

Example:
    Your mother is magical.

Thanks

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Thread Winner!