Ladies: Pretty Boy or Badass?

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I like mine smart and rugged, and cleans up well.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    *points to ticker and profile pic*

Cant I have both at once??
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... my taste changes every day!!!

I love the bad boy look but I also love the nerdy look. I like boldness yet love shyness.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A badass with a tender heart who cleans up well. :smile:
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    I think that tattoos and harley's are probably the worst indicator of whether or not a person is a bad *kitten*. That's like assuming a person with a pocket protector is a genius.

Well said and I totally agree!

Badass meaning he would beat someone up if someone did me wrong, have that badass look that no one can outsmart him, outrun him, and, of course out gun him! Gotta have some guns on those arms!!
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Eh, depends on the day of the week or what kind of mood I am in. :tongue:
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think that tattoos and harley's are probably the worst indicator of whether or not a person is a bad *kitten*. That's like assuming a person with a pocket protector is a genius.

You sure got that right!! Esp. since now every other guy in the throes of a midlife crisis has a Harley, and most of 'em of have tats too!! Neither is an "outlaw" thing for a man to have anymore. It's all gone mainstream. :grumble: (Says the old biker chick from back in the day...lol)
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm....i've had all types....the pretty boy ....the badass....the artists, poets, and musicians(several of those)....the only thing i haven't had is a humble, intelligent, caring man who appreciates both his masculine and feminine sides....(oh, wait....actually only once in my whole life and i let him go ) *sighs*
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    All of you women want bad *kitten*, yet you scorn Chris Brown for punching Rihanna in the face. Make up your mind, will you?

Hah! You think Chris Brown is a badass? He's pure dumbass.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    "Badass" and "violent" are totally different things.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    What if I go get one of those tattoo sleeve shirts and oeirce a nipple?
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

You sure got that right!! Esp. since now every other guy in the throes of a midlife crisis has a Harley, and most of 'em of have tats too!! Neither is an "outlaw" thing for a man to have anymore. It's all gone mainstream. :grumble: (Says the old biker chick from back in the day...lol)

Preach on sister! I have watched this with friends and family, these imposters are disgusting. There are only three types of people that should be on Harley Davidsons: Veterans, Outlaws, and the Terminator. If you aren't out riding with other combat vets for that returned feeling of brotherhood and because you don't relate well to civilians, if your not smuggling meth up and down the highways and shooting it out with cops, and if you aren't here to kill Sara Connor, get of the bike.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    YES!
    Has to have a bad-*kitten* side, but must be properly groomed and self-aware
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a little controversial and say a bad *kitten* with pretty boy qualities. I love a pretty boy face with nice deep eyes. But like that badass enough so he can take control :love:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    One versus the other is a state of mind not appearance. Tats, motorcycles are very common anymore that you can only judge somebody based on their character.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    How about a pretty badass boy? haha
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I like boys. Period.

I've gone after some badass boys who ended up being total fluff in private...and some pretty boys who were total badasses in private...so yeah...it's a boy to boy thing....
  • Jovialation
    Options
    boondock_saints.jpg

see?! theyre both
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    A pretty boy cant protect you and is borderline gay
    A badass cant afford to buy you dinner or pay child support.

Go for somthing in between ladies
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Both!!! one for each side lol

I will be whatever Dylanzmom wants.