Newbie!

Options
Hi :smile:
I just joined and transferred my data for the first few days of January from sparkpeople.com to this site because it is so much easier!
In 2008 I lost 64lbs and have another 13lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 145lbs. It has been a long, hard journey but it's been so worth it. I look forward to making some friends here and being inspired by other people and their quest to live a more healthy, active life!

xo
Michelle

Replies

• michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just joined and transferred my data for the first few days of January from sparkpeople.com to this site because it is so much easier!
    In 2008 I lost 64lbs and have another 13lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 145lbs. It has been a long, hard journey but it's been so worth it. I look forward to making some friends here and being inspired by other people and their quest to live a more healthy, active life!

xo
    Michelle
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

xo
    Michelle

WOW You've done really well, WELL DONE YOU !!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    I now what you mean about sparkpeople - I tried it out, talk about runnign round the houses !!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work Michelle!