If You had 360 calories for dinner...what would you eat?

Options
I have done fairly well today and have already added in my single glass of Chardonney that I plan on having after work this eve. That said, I have 360 calories left before bed. Anyone have any good ideas on something filling I should try. I am not extremely hungry, but I know how those few hours before bedtime go and I don't want to end up eyeing the dog food because I didn't eat enough dinner.

Thanks!:drinker:

Replies

• moreaudrey
    moreaudrey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Another glass of chardonnay perhaps? :-)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    a big @ss salad with shrimp or tuna.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Salad/Veggies w/ chicken; easy on the dressing.
    Whole wheat/grain English muffin w/ scrambeled eggs.
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    A piece of chicken and lots of veggies.
  • jridgway49
    Options
    how about a grilled chicken breast and a salad
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Have a salad, skip dressing and use a hot sauce. Spice it up. Grilled Chicken maybe for some protein.

Salads give you a nice volume of food, hot sauce and jalapeños always seem to make me feel fuller longer.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Salad :drinker:
  • beckystephens
    beckystephens Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    fish and veggies
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Carving Board turkey on whole wheat with mustard and whatever veggies I have on hand. Along with a 2nd glass of wine.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Well 360 isn't that many calories for dinner but if you aren't that hungry, you could go with a lean piece of meat (chicken or fish) and a nice salad. If you are hungrier, do a little bit of a workout and earn some extra calories and have a larger dinner and/or snack. Good luck to you and don't eat the dog food lol:)
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    a big @ss salad with shrimp or tuna.

yes! I agree, salads are very filling for me especially if you fill it with tons of vegetables and lean protein meat. Then drink lots of water!! :)

good luck!
  • jewel3575
    jewel3575 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last night we made mcmuffins, soo good, and just the right amount to fill you up. Muffin 140 calories, egg was 90 and I added 1 slice of cheese singles and a slice of lunch meat.. all in all it was about 300 calories! I was impressed considering mcdonalds mcmuffin are close to 600 calories and it tastd the same if not better!!!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I have less than 400ish cal I will make a turkey wrap. I use the flatout for my bread. It is 90-100 cal for one.
    Then I use the oscar myer honey turkey (6 slices for 50Cal), hand full of spinich (about 5cal) and then 1tbsp of Bolthouse Yougert Ranch dressing (35cal) Wrap that all up and then I have 1oz (about a hand full) of Sunchips garden salsa (140ish cal)
    All together it is 330ish cal. And I feel full but not heavy...so I can go to sleep.
    Good luck!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Grilled chicken salad or a half of cup of rice with one chicken breast and a side salad.
    Make sure that the rice is white or brown only, no adding other stuff to it and not fried, steamed only.
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    cereal...but I LOVE cereal!!
  • tmwillit
    Options
    I would have a turkey bacon BLT on lite bread. The bacon is oly 35 cals per slice and you can get bread that is only 45 cals per 2 slices. Add some tomato, light mayo and lettuce and you will be under 360!! I have been addicted to these sandwiches as of late and they rule.

Another low cal option is turkey chili, might be nice on a brisk day like today......well depending on where you live:)

Good luck
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    135 calorie tuna roll
    10 carbs
    3 fat
    21 protein
    7 fiber
    0 sugar
    680mg sodium

One of my new favorite ways to fill up calories :) 1 can of tuna mixed with 10g of dijon mustard and spread onto a tortilla. delicious!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    hmm, I would eat a serving and a half of strawberry mini wheats.
    though an egg and an english muffin sounds good too =O
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I am going with Tuna, ff/sf dressing, baby spinach a mess of veggies and a 2nd glass of vino.
    Ahhh, I feel relaxed already and the dog doesn't have to hide his bowl.
    :drinker:
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    Another glass of chardonnay perhaps? :-)
    [/quote
    or two :drinker: lol