Eating higher protein than recommended?

Options
Hi there,

This is only day 3 for me, but each day I am eating over the recommended amount of protein, and slightly under on carbs and fat. Is this a problem? Not sure if it makes any difference, but I'm breastfeeding, any advice appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

This is only day 3 for me, but each day I am eating over the recommended amount of protein, and slightly under on carbs and fat. Is this a problem? Not sure if it makes any difference, but I'm breastfeeding, any advice appreciated! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    not for me. I always eat higher protein and less carbs since I started.

:flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always see to go over on my protein and have been losing weight and haven't had any health issues with it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always see to go over on my protein and have been losing weight and haven't had any health issues with it.

Same here, I'm just about ALWAYS over on my protein, and have steadily lost the weight anyway! :smile:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Ok cool, thanks for the replies! :flowerforyou: It surprised me to be honest as I thought I'd be over on carbs, but that has turned out to be lowest versus target! :laugh: