Sweet Treats

Options
2»

Replies

• kandy221
    Options
    Everyone has good ideas. I also like freezing Yoplait yogurt whips, they come in yummy flavors, and it's like eating a frozen treat, but healthier. Have fun enjoying everyone's ideas.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get a sweet craving I like Skinny Cow frozen treats...that takes care of my ice cream fix too.

THIS!!! i thikn this girl and i are twins :)

YES!! Major Props to Skinny Cow!!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    I buy freezer pops and when I have a sweet craving I have one of those or two. Other times a spoonful of nutella if you like the stuff its filling too especially at night. I sometimes drink decaf coffee made with just milk and sugar to taste. Best of Luck
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers has a dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bar it is amazing.

I discovered these last night and they are only about 80 calories!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've been mixing some protien powder in greek yogurt. It tastes like pudding to me.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    If you don't have an allergy to nuts,
    Walmart has a trail mixes... one has M&Ms in it, the other has dark chocolate pieces....
    I have also seen a trail mix that is just fruit & nut mix... the dried fruit tastes sweet, but not overly so.
    Otherwise you could go with frozen yogurt or a piece of fruit.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Have you ever made Cake in a Mug? One cake with 1 tablespoon frosting is 100 calories.
    Served warm, this always satisfies my cupcake craving. :)
  • adventuring
    Options
    I like to put half a banana, 1/4 a cup of soy milk, some imitation vanilla, and a drop of peppermint extract in the blender with some ice, blend for thirty seconds on high, then stop it, add a Newman's mint chocolate cookie and blend for a few more seconds on low (but not long enough it goes smooth). It's delicious and under 200 calories.
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    No! How do you make those that sounds Delic! :)
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I got this tasty little recipe from my Weight Watchers days :)

CAKE in a MUG
    Combine one box of angle food cake (the kind that you just add water and cook) and one box of cake mix (any flavor). Mix them together, I just put them both in a big ziplock baggie and shake it up. This makes 16 servings.

Then take 1/3 cup of the cake mix and 3 tablespoons of water; mix in a large mug.
    Microwave for 1 min.

Top it off with 1 tablespoon of store bought frosting. My favorite is Duncan Hines whipped.

Voila! Delicious 100 calorie dessert.
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    2 cups of diced watermelon is under 100 cals :)
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Jaffa cakes!!!!!
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes ROCK!
    someone at work told me 2 try this, i havent yet as i thought it was a bit odd, r they really good? ill try it now ive heard some1 else say that, thanx.x

Thay are very good this way. Great snack for a warm day too.
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    oh my gosh that cake sounds amazing!!!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    YES!! frozen grapes ARE really good!! <3
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    You are all AMAZING!!!! Thank you all for the great ideas!!! :)
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    I got this tasty little recipe from my Weight Watchers days :)

CAKE in a MUG
    Combine one box of angle food cake (the kind that you just add water and cook) and one box of cake mix (any flavor). Mix them together, I just put them both in a big ziplock baggie and shake it up. This makes 16 servings.

Then take 1/3 cup of the cake mix and 3 tablespoons of water; mix in a large mug.
    Microwave for 1 min.

Top it off with 1 tablespoon of store bought frosting. My favorite is Duncan Hines whipped.

Voila! Delicious 100 calorie dessert.

What do you enter this in your food log as?? :0)