Scared to gain weight back?

Arynamber
Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
I just RESTARTED attempting this whole eating healthy thing again. I tried SO hard before and did not do very good. I ate right.. I exercised 5 days a week.. hard core, sweaty exercose. Not much weight lost and same size pants etc.

For some reason this time I am losing the weight. Yes I have messed up a bit.. but for the most part I am eating healthy everyday. Im already down a pant size.. Feeling very good. Only thing is that I havent started back up with exercise yet. I know I NEED to exercise.. but honestly Im scared that it will stall/stop my weight loss and then make me go up the 10 pounds I lost.

Just writing this even down makes me feel a bit crazy.. but its like I finally found something that is working.. do I dare mess with it?

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    i know this feeling. One thing I noticed for mysql personally is that once I hit around 104 pounds (I'm 100 today), the weight became much more difficult to come off. I think this is because I shot up to 124 pounds in around 1 year, but had spent a good majority of my teen/adult life at 104 pounds. I think maybe the longer weight has been there the harder it is to take off???

So...I wouldn't worry too much about gaining, since you are losing it quickly this time ^.^ Even if you do gain some weight, it might come off more quickly if the above observation is true for others. ^.^
This discussion has been closed.