Lets Try This AGAIN...

Options
Hello all, my name is Chelsea. This is about my FOURTH time trying to get and STAY on the fitness wagon. My first two attempts left me extra pounds and by my third time, I had finally shedded some number worth noticing. I shedded at least 23 pounds! But not enough to get to my goal weight or even my goal "look". I am currently 6 feet tall and weigh in at a whopping 191 lbs and looking to get down to around 165 with toned up EVERYTHING. I realize, it's not neccessarily "weight" I wanna lose, but I just wanna tone up everything that's sagging a little. I think I am happy at my weight, if I could shed like an inch more and the rest just tone it up...well I guess that would be losing an inch but anyways, hopefully I can stay in it for the long run! I'm gonna try a new avenue with working out which is trying to get into activities more like yoga and maybe some classes at the gym instead of every morning, do an hour of predictable exercise and drag on the rest of the day. Maybe if I find something to LIKE about it, I'll look forward (at least a little) to doing it.

Hopefully.....all i wanna lose is maybe 20 more pounds....just 20. (O_O") That seems like so far down the road.

Replies

• Bethywethy93
    Options
    You can do it!!! I know you can :) You just have to stick to it.
    Add me if you want.
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just saw you were engaged. Congratulations and best of luck to you both!