One month in MFP, now to the message boards

Options
Oh here we go! It's like jumping in with both feet (after having my toes in the water for a month). I have been on MFP for almost 6 weeks and I have logged 13 lbs DOWN! Meet me at the scales, it's going down. ( A little rap hop for those of you who like that sorta thing, I don't) I regress.
My goal here is to be awesome. I mean to get healthy (what does that mean anyway?) So my actual goals are to wear a size 14 again. To celebrate small every 10 pounds, pedicure anyone? And my first big goal is 210 pounds.
Let's see if I can get this lingo right.
SW: 260.4
CW: 247.2
GW:210
Age wise I am still closer to 25 than I am to 30 (not by much). I have 2 kids that are way to much fun to be too exhausted to play with and I have an A+ husband that's on this weight loss extravaganza with me.
I am stoked about the friendships I've seen people gain over MFP and the encouragment is fabulous!
Won't you be my friend?
Brenda

Replies

• Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'd be honored to be your friend! If you don't mind a little crazy in your fitness mix... :)
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. My goal here was (also) to be awesome. And I think I am well on my way ;) We could totally be awesome pals (sent you a request)! ♥ ...also, welcome to MFP (more so, the forums) :)
  • richellecc
    Options
    I am far from being awesome, but I'm still trying! I'd love to be your friend also...I'll send a request! The encouragement here is amazing, I agree!
  • smagner
    smagner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and have a long, long road ahead. I hope this site will help keep me motivated. I will add you as I need the support ;)

SW: 203
    CW: 200
    GW: 120