New to the Site

Options
:smile:

Hi everyone, my name is Connie and I'm wanting to lose 10 pounds in a couple months. Nothing I've tried so far has worked and I hear this is a great site that has helped alot people with their fitness goals.

I feel like I've been in a lose lose situation for quite some time because focusing on food, diet and exercise has become obsessive for me in the past and I'm afraid of that happening again, but on the flip side I'm not getting enough exercise and I'm also not eating very healthy so I'm trying to find a happy medium.

One of the main reasons I'm doing this is simply to feel better about myself. I want to feel healthier, more energized and more attractive. There are many things that I like about my body, but there is always room for improvement, so this is what I'm here for.

Replies

• ConnieR
    ConnieR Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Hi everyone, my name is Connie and I'm wanting to lose 10 pounds in a couple months. Nothing I've tried so far has worked and I hear this is a great site that has helped alot people with their fitness goals.

I feel like I've been in a lose lose situation for quite some time because focusing on food, diet and exercise has become obsessive for me in the past and I'm afraid of that happening again, but on the flip side I'm not getting enough exercise and I'm also not eating very healthy so I'm trying to find a happy medium.

One of the main reasons I'm doing this is simply to feel better about myself. I want to feel healthier, more energized and more attractive. There are many things that I like about my body, but there is always room for improvement, so this is what I'm here for.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Connie! You will love this site! Its fantastic!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is very addicting!:flowerforyou: