I need a good website...

Options
that gives great information on the importance of working out daily. I do work out - every day in fact. I watch what I eat and I'm losing weight. The problem is my SO does not exercise. I'd like him to see the value of it. He is big into research, so the website needs to be reputable. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

Replies

• BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    0_o

No offense to your SO but that's silly.

It's common sense that exercise makes you healthier, you shouldn't need a website to tell you that.

Sorry I'm not being helpful. I couldn't help put point out how silly that is.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    0_o

No offense to your SO but that's silly.

It's common sense that exercise makes you healthier, you shouldn't need a website to tell you that.

Sorry I'm not being helpful. I couldn't help put point out how silly that is.

I agree. But he finds it necessary to email me links about eating right, which I do anyway. So I thought I would return the favor. ;-)
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Maybe menshealth.com will convince him!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Thank you - You have no idea just how perfect this is! :-)
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Go to scoobysworkshop.com. This guy is all natural (no steroids or supplements besides protein), and all his workouts can be done at home with minimal equipment. He's a big advocate of the phenomenal results you can get if you're willing to work for it. He's got a great physique and he's very motivating.

Good luck!